Swiss Attorney’s provides a fully outsourced company secretarial compliance service, which reduces administrative burden, costs and minimizes risk for our clients. Our team provide advice and services to support company secretaries and other professionals undertaking company secretarial duties in a wide range of organizations.
Our focus is to help companies handle its business operations professionally without conflicting with laws of the land. We have put systems and procedures in place in order to ensure that the Companies Section operates efficiently and effectively. Our specialists take pride in providing services of a high standard and are focused to delivering their works on times.
The Companies Section provides a broad range of services relating to company secretarial matters. These services include:
- Incorporation of companies
- Attending to the registration of company changes (e.g. names, new directors, address changes etc)
- Filing of annual returns
- Obtaining copies of company documents.
- Attestation and Certification of all company Legal Documents
- Maintaining company registers
- Allotment and transfer of shares
- Director training
- Meeting packs and minute taking.
- Income tax registrations
- Registering tax representative appointments (Legal Representative)
- Tax exemption application
- Notification of company detail changes.