Swiss Attorney’s offers a variety of services to clients in matters relating to employment and immigration. With experiences Attorneys, the firm always offer legal advice to both local and foreign clients in legal matters including;
- Facilitating applications for business visa, special pass, work and residence permits for foreign nationals.
- Drafting appeals in case an application for working or residence permit lodged by our client has been rejected while there is the client meets relevant qualification
- Representing clients in employment related litigations.
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts for managerial, non-managerial employees, temporary and permanent employees
- Employee benefits and entitlements, termination of employment contracts, redundancy and reinstatement, pension and insurance schemes and compensation claims.
Swiss Attorney’s has legal partnerships in 10 countries covering Tanzania, Zanzibar, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Zambia, Nigeria, Ghana and Cameroon